Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sonny Digital: A Young President In The Producing Game


How does one make a beat so genius that EVERYONE goes crazy in the club the minute it drops??? Sonny Digital chopped it up with me and told me that hard work as a young lad pays off!! I introduce to you guys the WAVE of the future in music production, Mr. Sonny Digital. This young guy in charge brings pure MUSCLE HUSTLE to the Dirty South Music team, strapped up with 7 years of producing experience in his blood. Sonny Digital teamed up with Yung Chris (Rapper) to produce the sickest club banger in the South right now,"Racks".READ THIS EXCLUSIVE CHAKARA CELEBERITY INTERVIEW!!!



CHAKARA : So first off, I know who you are but tell my readers who Sonny Digital is in the music industry? What exactly are you known for in ATL right now?



SONNY DIGITAL: I'm a producer, who has been producing for 7 years. Right now in Atl, I'm know for producing the hottest record "Racks". That's to the ppl who havent heard of me before, but to ppl who have been knowing me in ATL, they know I'm known for making "fiye" beats.



CHAKARA: Give me just a run down of who you've worked with in the past 3 years of your producing career?


SONNY DIGITAL: I Have worked with almost every artist in ATL. If I haven't worked with them yetI will be soon. Just to go down a list of some I've worked with: Gorilla Zoe, Yo gotti, Future, Roscoe dash, Wale, Slim Dunkin, Travis Porter.....etc..it's alot more!! Too many to name!



CHAKARA: How old are you? I think thats important considering all the work you've done. I think that number is going to surprise my readers.



SONNY DIGITAL: Im 20 now. i just tured 20 march the 5th. so im still new to this 20 years old thing lol.



CHAKARA: WOWWWW! When did you start producing beats? What or who inspired you to do so?



SONNY DIGITAL: I started when I was about 13 or 14 .It's been a while, but my older cousin produces too. So that's where it all started from really!



CHAKARA: Wow, I want these old mofos to get on their grind! You're definitely on yours. Have you worked with any NC artists, producers? Ever heard of the young homie Dre Cannonz?



SONNY DIGITAL: Yep I done worked with Rio and his pple! They good folks. I f*cks with them! We're shooting a video with them down here in ATL on the 15th. And yeah! I know my ***** Dre Cannonz! Thats my patnah! Salute to him!



CHAKARA: I tell him all the time how valuable his is to the music industy in NC with his fresh young talent. Your role in ATL sort of reminds me of his her in NC! List the your top 3 picks of mainstream/ indie unsigned artists right now. Who should we get up on or even look out for?



SONNY DIGITAL: Rocko. Slim Dunkin. Future. yall need to be on the look out for Slim Dunkin tho! Me and him dropping a mixtape soon. Everything will be produced by me. Trust me! He is up next! Check him out on livemixtapes.com right now! He just dropped a new mixtape!



CHAKARA: Oh yea, and as crazy as it it seems I LOVE GANGSTA RAP lol, and you aint lying, Slim Dunkin's mixtape that just hit Live Mixtape THUMPS. Im reviewing it as a matter of fact.

I saw your pic and I said "Hmm..he looks like Wiz Khalifa." Has anyone ever told you this? Is Sonny Digital single or choosing? I gotta ask this for my female readers.



SONNY DIGITAL: Lol yeaa everybody always says i look like Wiz. It's normal now but I'm single and I'm choosing! So all the ladies come f*ck with me! lol


CHAKARA: LOL And you know they are right? LOL What advice can you give to up and coming producers on how to get their foot in the door as you have?


SONNY DIGITAL: Just keep on grinding. Grind for what you want and you will get it! That applies to everybody though
and stay humble.



CHAKARA: Yep, so true. Work hard and you'll see the results. Anybody you'd like to work with in the near future?



SONNY DIGITAL: I would like to work with Young Jeezy asap! Me and would make hits!



CHAKARA: SONNY! I love him. Like foreal. He's my favorite rapper on this earth. Ask everybody LOL. I agree, considering how "Racks" makes me feel when the DJ drops it...YES..you and Jeezy need to LINK UP! I frequent ATL alot, if I was in your area, would you be willing to give some visual footage for Chakara's World Blog?



SONNY DIGITAL: You already know I got you! Just let me know when you are down here and we can make it happen! You f*ck with me and I f*ck with you!


REMEMBER WHERE YOU SAW IT FIRST! NC I'm delivering celebrity interviews like clockwork! Make sure you go and follow Sonn Digital on twitter and tell him that Chakara sent you!


YOUR CHAKA ACCESS HAS BEEN GRANTED! I'm going to leave you with the club banger..."Racks"! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment