Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fabo: The Snap Dance King Of Atlanta


Whatup people! Soooooo, I was able to chop it up with one of my favorites from the former group D4L, Fabo! Thats right! This 27 year old rapper was the frontman for "snap music" group D4L, giving us those dance craves we love. Oh, I got my Fabo dance swag down pact (lol).

Some of his previous work includes:

2002: Fabo
2004: The Snappin' King (The Beginning)
2006: Geek'd Up Muzik
2006: Pill Poppin Beast
2006: The Snappin' King Vol. 2 (The Saga Continues)
2007: The Snappin' King Vol. 3 (The Final Chapter)
2007: Dancin' on Bank's Head
2008: Kandyman
2010: Gik Tales
2010: "Fabo Factz"
Recently, he's been featured on Roscoe Dash's new joint along with T-Pain entitled "My Own Step". Guest appearances with artists like Rasheeda, One Chance, Slick Pulla, Pastor Troy, Young Jeezy, Shawty Lo, Gucci Mane and More! Check out the interview!

CHAKARA: So..whats UP!? It's my pleasure to be interviewing my favorite crunk member of D4L, Fabo. How's life been treating you?

FABO: GREAT!!

CHAKARA: I've done my research and I KNOW you've worked with so many in the music industry, who've bubbled out of Atlanta and other major dirty south cities deep in Hip Hop right now, and I know you are behind the scenes still working. Tell us who you've been working with recently?

FABO: New Boyz and Roscoe Dash, but most recently I've been focused on my own project "Millionaire Junkie".

CHAKARA: I also know that Fabo is not just a hip hop artist, with crazy energy.You do much more behind the scenes in the studio. Tell us about the many other hats you wear that folks don't even know about.

FABO: I can really do it all! Producing, Engineering, Acting...I just try to be the jack of all trades!


CHAKARA: Well I'm Chakara, so I wouldn't be CHAKARA if I didnt ask this question. Is Fabo involved? Married? Single? Choosing? (lol)



FABO: I'm Engaged.



CHAKARA: Wow, congrats! Do you still talk with the other members of D4L? Do you guys still work together?? Do you still talk with the other members of D4L? Do you guys still work together??


FABO: Yes we are all still very good friends, and we are actually thinking about working on a new project.



CHAKARA: Oh..words can't express how THIRSTY I am for that! (lol) If you could choose your favorite (3) artists out here RIGHT now turning the music scene up (Indie Or Signed) who would they be?


FABO: Future, Pill, and Wacka are at the top of my list right now.


CHAKARA: Well, I'm going to have to check Future and Pill out. Wacka is definitely making noise. Have you ever been to NC? Would you like to come?


FABO: Yes, I have been many times. It's like my second home.



CHAKARA: Well NC, my home state is bubbling and trying to get that full flight take off into mainstream music. What would you tell those who are itching to get a foot into the music industry?


FABO: Stay working, Stay Positive, and give it 150% if you intend to see dividends!



CHAKARA: So d*mn true! What do you think about MUSIC today? I mean I know you got alot of flack from the "dance and crunk music" is not rap music..etc..What would you say to those who say "Dance/Crunk" music is not real hip hop? Do you agree or disagree?



FABO: I disagree. Music is music no matter what kind of music it is. Everybody has a different ear for music, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If my music wasn't hip hop, then Chakara wouldn't know my name!


CHAKARA: Exactly! Last but not least, If I ever came to Atlanta (area) would you be willing to do a visual interview for Chakara's World? Its only right we get FABO live and direct, hittin that infamous "dance" (lol)


FABO: Yeah, no problem. Tell your viewers to stay tuned for my movie "Da J" this summer! Keep up with me via twitter (http://twitter.com/FaboofD4L) or my website (fabo.tv) or on http://www.artistpublishinggroup.com, or my newly created facebook page (facebook.com/faboofd4l)

CHAKARA: THANKS SOO MUCH FOR THIS INTERVIEW FABO! DEFINITELY WILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU HUN!


YOU HEARD IT AT CHAKARA'S WORLD. TELL A FRIEND TO SUBSCRIBE AND YOU TOO!

I'm going to leave yall with one of my favorite joints from the group "D4L" and since Im so healthy in the HIPS department..Imma SHAKE MY LAFFY TAFFY! LOL Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment